How To Apply Your Patch
1. Get an iron and your garment.
2. Iron out any wrinkles.
3. Put patch down, embroidery face up.
4. Place an old cloth or tea towel over the patch.
5. Turn your iron on high heat, with no steam. Firmly iron in circles for 30-60 seconds.
6. Turn inside out & repeat.
7. For a long lasting patch, sew it too!
You can iron your patch onto almost any fabric. Cotton, poly-cotton, polyester, and most synthetic materials. However, beware of melting or burning some synthetic material. If you are unsure, you can sew it on. Do not iron onto wool or acrylic wool.